Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vespa74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2013
hi all, bought the Apple iMac A1418 21.5" Desktop - MD093B/A back in december and had nothing but trouble with it. firstly, the wireless is all but useless as it was real slow where i wanted to use it, its been back to apple once and in the apple store 3 times. i got sick of it and packed it away to sell on, now i just set it up as buyers are coming to view it and guees what ? more problems. keyboard and mouse wont connect, its been restored back to factory by apple. lmao this has been the biggest waste of money ive ever been guilty of, im so dissapointed with the imac. ok rant over back to the apple store for the fourth time i think :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

macthefork

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2013
If Apple restored it back to factory, you probably have to pair the keyboard and mouse with the computer again. You can do this in System Preferences > Bluetooth. (you would need any wired mouse to do this next step) Go into the Bluetooth Preference pane, turn on the keyboard, follow the pairing instructions. The do the same with the Magic Mouse.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your new iMac.

vespa74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2013
If Apple restored it back to factory, you probably have to pair the keyboard and mouse with the computer again. You can do this in System Preferences > Bluetooth. (you would need any wired mouse to do this next step) Go into the Bluetooth Preference pane, turn on the keyboard, follow the pairing instructions. The do the same with the Magic Mouse.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your new iMac.

tried using a wired mouse and nothing :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.