Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Jul 23, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1
al404
macrumors regular

Facebook client center, experience?

i need to apply for a facebook client center, so i can manage campaigns for my clients, with different invoice details and billing methods

how long does it usually take to get call back? what is the process to get up and running?
al404 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2
TedM
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by al404 View Post
i need to apply for a facebook client center, so i can manage campaigns for my clients, with different invoice details and billing methods

how long does it usually take to get call back? what is the process to get up and running?
Facebook is notoriously terrible a business customer support. I'd expect little to zero support.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 03:40 AM   #3
al404
macrumors regular

but seems that they have to active this kind of account, this is the address i found

https://www.facebook.com/business/contactus
Old Jul 24, 2013, 04:07 AM   #4
al404
macrumors regular

they just call me back but i need a budget of 1200 / mounth if i want to manage other people campaigns... actually i don't reach that budget

so i can't figure out how can i do :-(

the problem is that i need to do differnt campaign for different clients, with different invoice detail and payments
Old Jul 25, 2013, 12:51 PM   #5
rk1228
macrumors member

I'm not familiar with what you need for billing, but I am an "admin" for two Facebook pages for organizations. I use Facebook "Pages" app.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development