Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jul 25, 2013, 04:51 AM   #1
Bllooi
macrumors newbie

Can't see hard drive formatted in boot camp with Windows 7 in Startup Manager

Got a problem with installing win 7 on my MacBook Pro with Mac OsX Mountain Lion (10.8.4). I went through all the steps in bootcamp and Windows 7 was put onto my hard drive through the .iso i got of my cd; I already did the partitioning. So I go up into Startup manager and i dont see my hard drive anywhere. Just my hard drive and my recovery. I've tried resetting the PRAM but to no good results.
Bllooi is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion