Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vara prasad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2013
Hi to all,

I am installing all my applications in iOS7 beta version which are in the app store. All the apps are crashing when I open it. Finally i found the crash issue i.e due to the game centre. If I logged in the game centre it's crashing, if I didn't login in game centre it is working fine.

Does any body knows about what is the issue with this?. If any body knows please help me out.

Regards,
Vara Prasad:apple:

Last edited:

vara prasad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2013
Hai ananthapriya,
thanks for your quick reply.
What i am trying to say is, all my apps are crashing in iOS7 beta version because of game centre login. If I logged out from the game centre all apps working fine.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
Hai ananthapriya,
thanks for your quick reply.
What i am trying to say is, all my apps are crashing in iOS7 beta version because of game centre login. If I logged out from the game centre all apps working fine.

Fix: Don't use Game Center

Maybe this will be fixed in the 4th beta? Have you tried anything like a hard reset?

vara prasad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2013
Can't we integrate game centre in iOS 7 beta version?. Do we have to wait till 4th beta release?. My client is asking us to integrate game centre in iOS 7 beta version, what do we have to do in order to achieve this?.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Five comments later than I expected. We're slacking.

I know, but it's true. People need to understand that things will crash and there's not much you can do about it most of the time. It's not intended to be 100% stable yet. I feel like some people are surprised by it.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
First of all what you are coming to say? say clearly? i cann't understood what you are coming to say?and i simply say to you do not install Game Center, it is bundled with the IOS.Check how much space left on your device?

Your grammar and spelling was worse that the original posters. Take your own advice, I understood him just perfectly.

And as usual, it's a beta. There are apps and features that are crashing for me too, and a lot of other people. Gonna need to live with it until the next beta.

appleisking

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2013
Your grammar and spelling was worse that the original posters. Take your own advice, I understood him just perfectly.

And as usual, it's a beta. There are apps and features that are crashing for me too, and a lot of other people. Gonna need to live with it until the next beta.

Or don't use beta if it's something you need to live with lol. Use it on a secondary device, and if ur a developer this is how you make your living, occupational hazard :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.