Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manybreak

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2013
Apple servers started signing 6.0.x DOWNGRADE NOW !

Just checking on twitter I saw a couple of tweets saying that

Apple is signing 6.0/6.0.1/6.0.2 right now. RESTORE RIGHT NOW IF YOU LOST YOUR JAILBREAK DUE TO 6.1.3, THIS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY WILL DIE.

so for those people that lost jailbreak , use this chance now before its to late !

and for those A4 people go fetch your shsh blobs

just directly click shift + restore on itunes ( dont remember the command for
mac :D )

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
i just dont see any valid reason they would even do this. also, how would someone even stumble upon this? there really isnt any reason why they would re-sign such an old OS, without announcement or reasoning. unless it has something to do with the restructuring of the dev portal or activation servers.

RoofMonkey911

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2012
Wasn't the developers portal hacked recently? Something with Dev accounts was... Curious if this could be anything related?

WhackyNinja

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 6, 2012
Kissimmee, FL
i just dont see any valid reason they would even do this. also, how would someone even stumble upon this? there really isnt any reason why they would re-sign such an old OS, without announcement or reasoning. unless it has something to do with the restructuring of the dev portal or activation servers.

It was an accident from Apple.

----------

Wasn't the developers portal hacked recently? Something with Dev accounts was... Curious if this could be anything related?

Probably. No one really knows why but we all agree that it was a mistake from Apple

manybreak

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2013
I can confirm that its 100% working , my friend got his shsh + apttickets for 6.0 / 6.0.1 with ifaith and downgraded from 6.1.3 to 6.0 using restore on itunes

dominion155

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
Its hilarious seeing people going "WHAT NO THE IPSW IS NOT DONE DOWNLOADING! APPLE NOOOOOO I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT EARLIER"

----------

Some iDevices may be able to get it...but yeah its over.

What do u mean some devices? Just curious if its worth me trying on my I5 still and take the time to restore.

BrandoFiasco

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2011
Santa Monica, California
url

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 753
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.