Best app for MacRumors? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Jul 26, 2013, 08:32 AM   #1
LorenzMeir
macrumors regular

Best app for MacRumors?

I'm getting a little bit addicted to MacRumors and I'm tired to always refresh The safari page to check for new news updates and the need to allow MacRumors to send emails to receive instant notifications...
Is there a good app for MacRumors?

Thanks
LorenzMeir is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 08:35 AM   #2
SandboxGeneral

Have you used Tapatalk for the forums? There is the Forum Spy as well to see new posts scroll by as they happen. You can also use Flipboard for iOS to keep up with the news story side of the site.

Last edited by SandboxGeneral; Jul 26, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
SandboxGeneral is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Weaselboy
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzMeir View Post
I'm getting a little bit addicted to MacRumors and I'm tired to always refresh The safari page to check for new news updates and the need to allow MacRumors to send emails to receive instant notifications...
Is there a good app for MacRumors?

Thanks
I'm not clear... are you asking about keeping up with news updates on the front page, or are your talking about the forums? On what device... OS X or iOS.

If you want to follow the forums on iOS, I second SandboxGeneral's suggestion to use Tapatalk.

The easiest way to follow main page news stories is to use some kind of RSS news reader. I have been using Feedly and it works well. Just sign up for a free account and add MacRumors to your tracked news sources. There are also iOS apps that can sync with your Feedly news sources.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 12:05 PM   #4
LorenzMeir
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselboy View Post
I'm not clear... are you asking about keeping up with news updates on the front page, or are your talking about the forums? On what device... OS X or iOS.

If you want to follow the forums on iOS, I second SandboxGeneral's suggestion to use Tapatalk.

The easiest way to follow main page news stories is to use some kind of RSS news reader. I have been using Feedly and it works well. Just sign up for a free account and add MacRumors to your tracked news sources. There are also iOS apps that can sync with your Feedly news sources.
Sorry, since this was posted in the iPhone section I forgot to mention, indeed on iOS... I was looking for both actually so thank you very much!

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback