Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Jul 27, 2013, 09:31 AM   #1
pjcallaghan
macrumors newbie

Manage Contacts and Calendars

I have a bit of a problem maintaining a single consolidated list of contacts and calendars.

I currently have an iMac, MacBook Pro, iPhone and iPad for my personal setup. In addition I have a Dell Laptop and an HTC Desire phone with work. I have contacts in Gmail, in iCloud and on each of the devices.

The problem that I have is that I have multiple contacts lists and no master set of data. This problem extends to my calendars. I have multiple copies of individual contacts plus multiple calendar entries for events I.e. birthdays. I have concluded that the problem lies in the fact these systems are compatible but not integrated.

The utopian solution for me would be a single contacts list, with no duplicates that can be managed i.e. added, deleted from any device. The master list being synced across platforms.

Likewise, I would like the same for my calendars.

Any suggestions or advice?
pjcallaghan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help