Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Nov 14, 2005, 11:29 AM   #1
satans_banjo
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to satans_banjo Send a message via MSN to satans_banjo Send a message via Yahoo to satans_banjo
Invoke gcc in BBEdit 8.2

Okay, I've gone ahead and purchased BBEdit and I am doing a bit of programming in C. However, it's getting tedious to keep using terminal to invoke GCC to compile the thing. Is there a way to create terminal actions in BBEdit? Is there a good plugin to use GCC to compile it and all the includes? Or is there a hack I could make in AppleScript to do this?

Anything you could think of is welcome
satans_banjo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2005, 01:55 AM   #2
satans_banjo
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to satans_banjo Send a message via MSN to satans_banjo Send a message via Yahoo to satans_banjo
bump

or should i just learn applescript and make my own one?

if i do, i'll post it here for people who, like me, need this
satans_banjo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming