Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jakejc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2013
the usual login screen with the bubble with the user photo and name underneath has changed since i installed KeyLemon? now it just asks for the password, i much preferred the old login screen and would like to know any ways you know of getting it back? The attached picture is of the one that i currently get after uninstalling KeyLemon :mad:

Attachments

• Login.jpg
    Login.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 568

Mr Rabbit

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
'merica
I'm not familiar with KeyLemon but that looks like the dialog box that should appear when your security settings are set to require password when waking from sleep. You might try adjusting those settings to see if it makes a difference...

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > "Require password __ after sleep or screen saver begins"

jakejc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2013
thanks for your response, but i have already tried this several times. the problems is not that i don't want it to require a password, its that the locked screen has changed. here is a picture of what the normal screen was before keylemon was installed and uninstalled.

Attachments

• new-lion-lock-screen.jpg
    new-lion-lock-screen.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,128

rsd96

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2017
thanks for your response, but i have already tried this several times. the problems is not that i don't want it to require a password, its that the locked screen has changed. here is a picture of what the normal screen was before keylemon was installed and uninstalled.

I had the same problem and updating the OS solved it for me.

tusharjagga

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2018
Please tell how you solve it???
I have same problem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.