Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Jul 30, 2013, 04:37 AM   #1
maria.garcia
macrumors newbie

Social Media Playoffs Infographic

Hi everyone!

Please could you take some time in looking at this Infographic about Social Media Playoffs and their strategies, that we made for Unmetric, and tell me what you think?

http://ernestoolivares.com/infograph...edia-playoffs/

Thanks!!
maria.garcia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2013, 05:58 PM   #2
YESimBLUNTED
macrumors member

I like it. There were a couple of things that really bothered me though. The first being the Twitter Replies section. I wouldn't run the Nets replies into the previous infographic. I would break the line then continue it a little without it running into other graphics. The other is in the unmetric for Twitter graphic. Although it may be difficult to space them out as they are all in the same region, it just looks cluttered and not very good when all the circles and numbers are overlapping like that. IMHO I think those two areas need to be fixed, but overall I do like the look of it.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics