Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 30, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1
zaze01
macrumors member

Typing Problem on my new iPad

When i'm typing on my iPad the keyboard pops up and then the word I'm trying to type is all messed up.. I know its probably a simple solution.. so i hope there is someone having the same problem and can help me.. I have a iMac OS X
Version 10.7.5.. i'm using safari as my browser Ive just had my iPad for about
1 month so i know there is a lot i need to know and understand... I hope i have
made my problem clear..Thanks for any help
zaze01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2013, 08:56 PM   #2
kage207
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaze01 View Post
When i'm typing on my iPad the keyboard pops up and then the word I'm trying to type is all messed up.. I know its probably a simple solution.. so i hope there is someone having the same problem and can help me.. I have a iMac OS X
Version 10.7.5.. i'm using safari as my browser Ive just had my iPad for about
1 month so i know there is a lot i need to know and understand... I hope i have
made my problem clear..Thanks for any help
Nope, I'm still confused what you mean. Shouldn't the keyboard be up when you type on the iPad? Or you talking about using a physical keyboard?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting