Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EGT

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 4, 2003
stagefright.jpg

:eek:

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
EGT said:
Cool! :D

Of course you could try it in another country where there are actual women on either side of you doing their thing while you are doing your thing.

Note, I am not talking bathroom stalls here. I am talking about an open place where everyone can see each other. Very common in the orient.

Sushi

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
UMHurricanes34 said:
WTF? Where is this place? Is this in europe somewhere? That's a little.....creepy

from the image link, it might be somewhere in England, definitely Europe. I can't imagine seeing that anywhere in the US :D

Damn funny, though.

D

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
A bar in Islington has one way glass above the urinals, so that the girls can perv on the boys ;)

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
Mr. Anderson said:
really? And how did you find out about that? :p

D

female friends told me ;) I wondered why every time I went to the gents, they went to powder their noses and always came out laughing. :eek: :p

However, if you lean up close and shadow the light, you can see the girls. ;) :D

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
hehe... the second from the left has a tape measure :D

iGav said:
A bar in Islington has one way glass above the urinals, so that the girls can perv on the boys ;)

:eek: what's it called? :eek:

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
mpw said:
Not exactly covert though is it!

not really... but you ought to see the faces of the guys when they ask you what you're doing and why, heheh... they look horrified :p obviously they must have small dicks then. ;) :p :p :p

epochblue

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
I heard it was Denmark...

...and from the way the urinals are designed, it wouldn't surprise me. I could definitely go, and the whole concept cracks me up.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Actually, this reminds me of the Roskilde festival some years ago, where a couple of girls which, probably not quite sober, for a whole day sneaked up on guys relieving themselves (which in large part are done up against the nearest fence, three or whatever), and photographing their private parts. Most guys didn't mind, but a few got really embarrassed... but, of course the girls got their picture and ran off with a good head start (;)) on those blushing guys that had to zip up before they could even start protesting... :)

Aah... it's the little things on those festivals that makes it worthwhile... :p :p :D

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
A few of those would spur some other thoughts less than conducive to urination :D If that were the case, I'd go to the las on the right, she looks like something is poking around down there ;)

That tape measure is huge! :eek:, I would feel depressed against that and never pee :( I may cry though....

mo-ca

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2005
Germany
he did an interessting choice of his urinal :D

but i think, that i couldnt, when i was there for the first time ..

perhaps they got some with doors :D

Lord Blackadder

macrumors P6
May 7, 2004
Sod off
That is hilarious! :D

There's a club in downtown Cleveland that has one-way glass in front of the urinals so you can watch the dancefloor while you're taking a leak....the only problem is the bright lights of the bathroom make it easy to see in from the dancefloor as well....:eek:

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
iGav said:
However, if you lean up close and shadow the light, you can see the girls. ;) :D
Turn off the lights in the men's room... watch the girl's faces.
DarkNetworks said:
i find the 2nd one from the left pretty funneh!
Pretty optimistic, too. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.