Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alterion

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2013
I think the question we should be asking ourselves is what reasons are there to not upgrade to it.

I mean, there's just so many. I mean, with the amount of stuff that it does that I don't like, it'd just be easier to stay on the iOS 6.

The biggest update for me was Siri, which I kind of liked. I don't know, maybe their marketing will get me excited.

Last edited:

yanksrock100

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2010
San Diego
The biggest change is the redesign of the whole OS. I would say the biggest feature is the new Control Center or the new multitasking.

I don't think its hard to figure out.

jpeso2525

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2008
I think the question we should be asking ourselves is what reasons are there to not upgrade to it.

I mean, there's just so many. I mean, with the amount of stuff that it does that I don't like, it'd just be easier to stay on the iOS 6.

The biggest update for me was Siri, which I kind of liked. I don't know, maybe their marketing will get me excited.

I am right there with you. I don't see myself actually WANTING to upgrade this time. The whole OS feels so clunky. Kinda of reminds me how I felt when using Vista upon release.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.