Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ReetC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
Toronto
Hi, I have this problem with my iPhone where if I run out of battery or turn it off/on my jailbreak tweaks stop working but Cydia still remains. I have to delete MobileSubstrate and reinstall it which is a very big hassle. Is there any way around this? I never experienced a problem like this before..:(

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Hi, I have this problem with my iPhone where if I run out of battery or turn it off/on my jailbreak tweaks stop working but Cydia still remains. I have to delete MobileSubstrate and reinstall it which is a very big hassle. Is there any way around this? I never experienced a problem like this before..:(

Are you on a tethered jailbreak? What iPhone are you on and how did you jailbreak it?

ReetC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
Toronto
Make sure the evasi0n untether is installed.

Any new tweaks you installled lately?

I have evasi0n untethered installed. And no not really, everything I have on my phone from Cydia are tweaks that are compatible, from their trusted and original sources as well as not giving me a problem before.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.