Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dimdom

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 29, 2007
I think the highlight color when you choose a menu item in menus, popups etc should be blue like in ios 6.

The shade of grey they picked looks rather dull in my opinion. Add a bit of color there apple! I don't know where exactly but I noticed it was actually blue in some occasions and it looked great! Hope they change it!

Osullivan1

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2011
London
I think the highlight color when you choose a menu item in menus, popups etc should be blue like in ios 6.

The shade of grey they picked looks rather dull in my opinion. Add a bit of color there apple! I don't know where exactly but I noticed it was actually blue in some occasions and it looked great! Hope they change it!

They changed the highlight colour in the iPad settings app to blue, so there's a chance that that could actually happen. I agree it looks a bit boring, but personally I'm not that bothered about it.

Attachments

• IMG_2821.png
    IMG_2821.png
    22 KB · Views: 103

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
They changed the highlight colour in the iPad settings app to blue, so there's a chance that that could actually happen. I agree it looks a bit boring, but personally I'm not that bothered about it.
Kind of strange that there's that kind of difference between iPhone and iPad...but then again, it's all still in beta.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.