Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 9, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1
Chenzie11
macrumors newbie

ios 7 syncing problem

i got a file for ios 7 thru a friend to upload onto my iphone 5. the file was for a windows computer so i could not upload it on my macbook which has the itunes that i sync my iphone with. i ended up using my brother in laws windows computer to load ios 7 and everything worked perfectly. however, whe i try to sync my phone on my macbook it wont allow me to sync( it either cancels the sync itself or it freezes). i cannot add any apps or even music. how do i alleviate this problem? and will it force me to restore my iphone from my computer and lose ios 7?
Chenzie11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2013, 02:38 PM   #2
Mercenary
macrumors 6502a

Are you a registered apple developer? No, then nothing is going to work as it should plus the beta you are running is going to expire and stop working.

Non developers should not install dev builds.
Mercenary is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting