Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 10, 2013, 10:51 PM   #1
youradhere4222
macrumors regular

I can't see any of my old purchases

I ordered a MacBook Pro from Amazon in 2011. At the time Lion had just come out but the computers were still shipping with Snow Leopard, so Amazon compensated me buy giving me a code to install Lion.

Fast forward to today and my HDD crashed, so I went out and bought a SSD and I reinstalled OSX with the Snow Leopard disk that came with my MBP. I tried to go into the App Store to find it under Purchases but it wasn't there, nor were any of the things I had also bought like Coda 2.

It says that I have no purchases, and there is no option to see hidden applications on the cloud. Does anyone have an idea for how to find these applications that I have paid for?
youradhere4222 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2013, 10:45 AM   #2
Bear
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youradhere4222 View Post
It says that I have no purchases, and there is no option to see hidden applications on the cloud. Does anyone have an idea for how to find these applications that I have paid for?
Are you using the same AppleID as you used on your old system for the Mac App Store?

As for hidden purchases, see: Mac App Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store