Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mofoliar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Nevada
I noticed today that notification sounds r a dud...I have powered off and change alerts,still no luck now I have to go into messages to c who txt! As where before no sound still but at least number of messages highlighted 123 and so on... Anyone anyone!

iPhone 5 iOS 7 lastest beta

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Have you considered its a beta? Something is bound to break?
Considering most people don't seem to be experiencing this when running a beta release (at least one of the latest ones) it sounds like it can be something else or something that is "fixable" in some way.

sird28

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
I had this issue, resolved it with resetting all settings notification sounds came back, was weird it just all of a sudden did it.

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
Have you considered its a beta? Something is bound to break?

Ahh... Now I see. You're one of "those" that goes around to every thread to show your dev superiority. Silly me for thinking your post in my thread was an isolated incident.

Not trying to target you but seriously, give it a break. Not only is it not that big of a deal, but you're not going to change the inevitable. Some people are going to complain about things when the are new to this experience and don't know what to expect. Try helping people instead of putting of a negative demeanor. We are here for discussion. Yes, there are people that have installed the beta on their devices and they are not devs. It's not that serious. If anything it helps widespread issues that couldn't would have been found with a smaller beta group. Do you really think Apple cares? You don't even need your UDID registered in the iOS 7 betas. Apple is not stupid. They know what they are doing. We have enough beta police as it is; leave it be.

Vegasryn

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I noticed pre-b5 that if I were actively using phone in any way, and a text/imessage came through i would not receive a notification banner or tone, but the badge was displayed.

Have not experienced it at all in B5 though

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.