Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zet-

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 9, 2011
Hello all. I noticed my safari now shows a dark translucent bar (like notification center) on the top and bottom. I'm wondering if this is a bug? It happened randomly. My safari looked normal this morning and when I opened it again a few minutes ago this is what happened. Is this a setting and I accidentally hit something to switch it? I'd like to go back as I prefer the white!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 121

Stupotpot

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hello all. I noticed my safari now shows a dark translucent bar (like notification center) on the top and bottom. I'm wondering if this is a bug? It happened randomly. My safari looked normal this morning and when I opened it again a few minutes ago this is what happened. Is this a setting and I accidentally hit something to switch it? I'd like to go back as I prefer the white!

You have private browser on

Eddy Munn

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2008
I like having the private browser running on my black iPhone 5, wish the colour was consistent through more stock apps depending on the colour of the iPhone.
IE, black Music app, Photos, etc on black iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.