Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bilalo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
Oxford, England
Hello

I bought from itunes music store the "that's what i call music 85" bundle of around 44 songs and they all downloaded with the corect song title but the artist for all the songs is daft punk for some reason. I deleted and redownloaded but same thing happens.. Its very frustrating... Everytime i delete them they're on icloud so i don't know what to do to fix this. Any ideas?

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
Email the iTunes store support. They'll check into it for you pretty quickly enough.

But I have to ask, even though the artist is listed as Daft Punk, do the songs still play correctly with the correct artist? Or is each song from Daft Punk instead?

If its just a bad listing, the fix would be to update the meta data in the header of each song. But you're right, this should come from iTunes correctly.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Please don't associate Daft Punk with a crap collection like that. I'd suggest trying to manually change the tags, since Get Lucky is the first song on the album the tags could have been corrupted somehow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.