Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Nov 18, 2005, 01:32 PM   #1
jonomo
macrumors regular

Intel Ibook Wide Version? Thinner?

Just read the Apple Insider bit about how the Ibook will be the first mac released with Intel processor... They're argument seems to make sense...

Anyone think that the ibook will get thinner or even have a wide version? possibly 13inch wide?

I just got the Ibook like 3 months ago... If ibook goes wide, i'll probably replace it
jonomo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2005, 01:52 PM   #2
Danksi
macrumors 68000

I keen to understand how well it will run Windows XP Pro - possibly as a Virtual machine or dualboot option.

My wife doesn't have time to 'learn' the Mac - whilst all my stuff is on the Mac.

We use the laptop (in my Sig) for trips and it'd be a lot easier if we sold that and bought a smaller Mac/PC machine (that was legit) - rather than a third machine (i.e. current iBook)
Old Nov 18, 2005, 02:04 PM   #3
Apple
macrumors 6502

I think I heard that it is going to be a lot thinner in all versions of the books. i dont know about that wide version though

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs