Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Old Aug 16, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1
jonbauer
macrumors newbie

Two issues with the native "Photos" app in iOS 7

Hi All,

There are two things that are driving me crazy with the native "Photos" app. I have searched, but I haven't found any solution. Hope someone can point a way…

1) My photos are zoomed in, and cropped. I can fix each photo by pinching and releasing, but I have to do that every time I swipe to the next photo. This is a real problem for me as when I flip through my photos, all of my subjects heads are chopped off by the zoom! (I tend to shoot tightly…) Please tell me that this can be stopped!

2) The "Photos" app doesn't seem to remember where I left it. So, each time I start it, I have to manually select "Events" and then scroll down with multiple swipes - I have a LOT of events, so this takes me ~30 seconds. This is not optimal for me.

Hope there is a solution for these…

- Thanx
- Jon
jonbauer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2013, 01:53 PM   #2
bigred7078
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbauer View Post
Hi All,

There are two things that are driving me crazy with the native "Photos" app. I have searched, but I haven't found any solution. Hope someone can point a way…

1) My photos are zoomed in, and cropped. I can fix each photo by pinching and releasing, but I have to do that every time I swipe to the next photo. This is a real problem for me as when I flip through my photos, all of my subjects heads are chopped off by the zoom! (I tend to shoot tightly…) Please tell me that this can be stopped!

2) The "Photos" app doesn't seem to remember where I left it. So, each time I start it, I have to manually select "Events" and then scroll down with multiple swipes - I have a LOT of events, so this takes me ~30 seconds. This is not optimal for me.

Hope there is a solution for these…

- Thanx
- Jon
1.) This happens to me on iOS6, so it is nothing new unless it is zooming in much farther than what I see on iOS6.

2.) Not sure about this one, sorry.
bigred7078 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2013, 06:10 PM   #3
Tiptizzle
macrumors 6502

I've never seen this issue on iOS 6, iPhone 5.
Tiptizzle is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7