Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pamacado

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2013
Hi,

just wanted to know if any of you guys has had this problem.

Basically, when using a ps3 controller in FIFA 13 (mac 10.8 wineskin) some buttons have double actions.

As far as I know, in the menus:

UP behaves as UP, and Left trigger (L2).
RIGHT behaves as RIGHT and Right trigger (R2).

and in game:

Left trigger (L2) behaves as L2 and Start.

I've seen people with the same problem on youtube comments and tried to modify the buttonsetup.ini files with no success.

Has any of you solved this problem?

pamacado

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2013
I just realised that for some reason FIFA 13 recognises 2 controllers + 1 keyboard instead of just 1 controller + 1 keyboard.

The button overlapping is caused by that. Some buttons on the controller 1 act like some other buttons on the controller 2.

Any idea on how to turn controller 2 off?

ddacal

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2013
Hi,

just wanted to know if any of you guys has had this problem.

Basically, when using a ps3 controller in FIFA 13 (mac 10.8 wineskin) some buttons have double actions.

As far as I know, in the menus:

UP behaves as UP, and Left trigger (L2).
RIGHT behaves as RIGHT and Right trigger (R2).

and in game:

Left trigger (L2) behaves as L2 and Start.

I've seen people with the same problem on youtube comments and tried to modify the buttonsetup.ini files with no success.

Has any of you solved this problem?

Hi there,

here you can download what i've used, works perfect:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/454996/FIFA-MAC-PS3-PAD-zip.html

just copy the 4 files in /Applications/FIFA 13/drive_c/Games/FIFA 13/Game, overwrite if prompted and you're good to go !!

Edit: just found out that pressing up on the Dpad pauses the game, acts like "start" button, but at least the rest is working ok !

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.