Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

serkan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Menlo Park,California
I think there is something wrong with my twitter. Before the upgrade the twitter experience of mine was good.When I click the app it just opened right away and ready but after the upgrade the twitter seemed a bit slow and the touch screen doesnt respond that quick or softly. Like in the other app s it just feels my touch but only in twitter it doesnt. I have to push harder or a longer for to understand which page I want to go. Why do you think this happens ?

Thnx

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I think there is something wrong with my twitter. Before the upgrade the twitter experience of mine was good.When I click the app it just opened right away and ready but after the upgrade the twitter seemed a bit slow and the touch screen doesnt respond that quick or softly. Like in the other app s it just feels my touch but only in twitter it doesnt. I have to push harder or a longer for to understand which page I want to go. Why do you think this happens ?

Thnx

Because Twitter hasn't been updated for iOS 7?

This is a beta, it's not meant for public use, things won't work smoothly until they're updated.

serkan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Menlo Park,California
Sorry I didnt know about that confirmation. We can say it for all apps that is not updated for iOS 7 right ?

Thank god my phone is not broken :):)

g35

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2007

Thnx

Just hold down the bottom buttons when you press them (eg. timeline, mentions, trending). Everything else I have found to work normally in iOS 7.

serkan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Menlo Park,California
Just hold down the bottom buttons when you press them (eg. timeline, mentions, trending). Everything else I have found to work normally in iOS 7.

I figured that in a harder way :)

----------

One more question guys but its irrelevant. When I put my device on charge why I dont see any animation on the lock screen ? It just says the percentage and disseapers. Any thoughts ?

Last edited:

serkan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Menlo Park,California
I mean this actually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 82

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I mean this actually.
You still see the little lightning bolt charging icon in the top right by the battery. They did take away the animated flashing/pulsating action of they icon while the charging was happening, which is rather odd (even if it's not the most useful of things).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.