Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Sep 2, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1
LogoLunchBox
macrumors newbie

Vevo Channel - No Rap? Content Blocked

Hi MR!

I just bought a Apple TV 3 and Vevo channel works, but the Rap Channel says "Content not available in your area"

Every channel and sub category plays fine ie.. Alternative, Country, New Videos. Just that - the damn Rap Channel doesn't play. The one I want the most, it's kinda frustrating.

Any ideas?

* San Francisco City
LogoLunchBox is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2013, 01:24 AM   #2
cuestakid
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogoLunchBox View Post
Hi MR!

I just bought a Apple TV 3 and Vevo channel works, but the Rap Channel says "Content not available in your area"

Every channel and sub category plays fine ie.. Alternative, Country, New Videos. Just that - the damn Rap Channel doesn't play. The one I want the most, it's kinda frustrating.

Any ideas?

* San Francisco City
Note this only applied to explicit content, but it still may work-

Try to change the parental controls/content filtering. There should be parental controls for the Apple TV itself and from what I recall, there is a content filter with vevo that you can turn off to get the explicit content.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 02:33 AM   #3
LogoLunchBox
macrumors newbie

It was the content filter in Vevo!!!

Thanks!
LogoLunchBox is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater