Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

C Technology has posted a new video (direct link to video) showing what appears to be a powered-on blue iPhone 5C. The brief video does not show much of the handset's physical design, revealing only the blue edges of the device, but if legitimate would be further evidence that the assembled devices are making their way out of Apple's suppliers.

A similar video of what appeared to be a red iPhone 5C leaked one week ago, and a number of photos of packaged iPhone 5C units have also been surfacing. MacRumors also heard that new iPhone hardware was already being shipped into the United States last week, with a separate source claiming that the iPhone 5C was included in those shipments.

Apple's media event is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, with the company expected to introduce both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, as well as give a final look at iOS 7 before its public launch in the very near future.

Update: C Technology's site is currently down.

Article Link: New Video Clip Allegedly Shows Powered-On Blue iPhone 5C

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Even dead horses need to be beaten. :D

As much as I want an orange iPhone, the blue is pretty.

macjunkie33

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2009
OH
Not sure what I'm most excited for iOS7 or the new hardware...Either way a great time for Apple fans!

taptic

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2012
California
As you can see, the iPhone 5 looks really nice when you put a blue case on it and have it run iOS 7 beta.... :cool:

Suspended
Dec 6, 2012
I'm getting the 5S,my girlfriend was too. After seeing the 5C,she wants a green one now.

I have a 4S 64gig at the moment and my wife has a 3GS :eek:

I will wait to see what is actually announced tomorrow before deciding, but I will almost certainly upgrade to the 5S. It really is about wether to give my wife the 4S or get her a 5C. She is not that into the smart phone other than email, text and phone. Pretty much does not care about much else.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
FYI, C Technology's site is currently down and the video embed doesn't show up in the forums, so I added a direct link to the Youku video near the top of the post.

fullauto

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2012
Brisbane
These units must be running GM - why can't they quit the dramatic music and let us hear if there's updated sounds.. Or at least report on them.. Grr..

McJeuken

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2013
Are any prospective 5S buyers tempted by this ? What do you think, would you pay less for a decontented iPhone?

Certainly depends on the specs. If these are just a little bit less than the 5S's and choosing for plastic saves me a couple of hundreds $ ... I think I'm in for a 5C.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
When Tim Cook said they were going to double down on security - did he mean on the devices or on the information about the devices :)

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
When Tim Cook said they were going to double down on security - did he mean on the devices or on the information about the devices :)

Well it is just a day before the event and this is the first video of one actually running. The 5S is still kind of a mystery as well.

I'd say he didn't do too bad.

henrypham120190

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2013
I didn't like the idea of a cheaper version at first, esp the cheap plastic. But This looks cool ;___; Can't wait to see an actual one in store ;____;

BornAgainApple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
Massachusetts
Does this really matter, when multiple reports are saying the 5C will be limited to emerging markets? Maybe it will make its way here eventually. I can only hope.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.