Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

The entrance to Apple's building at 4 Infinite Loop, where its Town Hall auditorium is located on its Cupertino, California campus, has been decked out with new banners ahead of tomorrow's media event, as seen in photos posted by iGeneration.fr. The banners show the same colorful circles seen on the invitation sent to the media last week.

apple_town_hall_iphone_5s.jpg
Apple's event begins at 10:00 AM Pacific tomorrow, and the company is expected to unveil the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, as well as give a final preview of iOS 7 before its public launch in the very near future.

Article Link: Apple's Campus Decorated for Tomorrow's Media Event with New Banners

Rokeneer

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2011
The circles are for the fingerprint sensor in the home button, and the colors are for the various colors of the 5C

x13gamer

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2006
Pure Michigan
If you think thats colorful...

Your buyer's guide doesn't have a lot of colors, just red and two (2) green . Let's hope we get some more green on it tomorrow.

picture.php

Last edited:

taptic

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2012
California
Does anybody know if macrumors or Apple is gonna post a live stream video of the event?

I don't know, I usually follow Engadget's stream on Apple events. They have a good amount of photos and all the important quotes live-streamed. Or at least, live to the extent they can type of photograph. :D

nazaar

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2008
Only looking forward to iOS7.
Next year I'll be in line for iPhone 6 with a 5" screen

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
wasnt it last year that someone found links to the press releases for what was going to be announced? wonder if that will happen again this year :)

Supermule

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2012
A budget-cut on the decoration/banners? I have seen 5-year-old-birthdayparties with more and bigger banners :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.