Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Sep 10, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1
R3fr3sh
macrumors newbie

How to browse iOS appstore on macbook App Store?

hey guys, my iphone has terrible wifi module (im at a hotel) and i need to download massive amount of games. How do i view iOS apps on my macbook App Store?
R3fr3sh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 08:11 PM   #2
simsaladimbamba
macrumors Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3fr3sh View Post
hey guys, my iphone has terrible wifi module (im at a hotel) and i need to download massive amount of games. How do i view iOS apps on my macbook App Store?
You open iTunes, go to the STORE section on the left and click "iTunes Store" and then click "App Store" on the top grey bar where "Music", "Films" and so on are listed.
The rest should be self explanatory.
To learn more about Mac OS X: Helpful Information for Any Mac User by GGJstudios
PS: The Mac App Store (MAS) is an online store for Mac OS X / OS X applications, not for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) apps.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 08:16 PM   #3
R3fr3sh
macrumors newbie

thanks so much. I'm very disappointed with apple. They really should have made it simple by placing this in the App Store... instead of itunes...
R3fr3sh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 08:30 PM   #4
simsaladimbamba
macrumors Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3fr3sh View Post
thanks so much. I'm very disappointed with apple. They really should have made it simple by placing this in the App Store... instead of itunes...
But then again, iTunes came first, then came the iTunes Store, then came the iPhone, which was managed via iTunes (as it also was an iPod), then came the App Store one year later, and two years after that, the Mac App Store arrived.

They should have made it simple by introducing an iPhone, iPad, iPad managing application, but then again, it is Apple after all.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion