Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

R3fr3sh

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2013
hey guys, my iphone has terrible wifi module (im at a hotel) and i need to download massive amount of games. How do i view iOS apps on my macbook App Store?

Nov 28, 2010
located
hey guys, my iphone has terrible wifi module (im at a hotel) and i need to download massive amount of games. How do i view iOS apps on my macbook App Store?

You open iTunes, go to the STORE section on the left and click "iTunes Store" and then click "App Store" on the top grey bar where "Music", "Films" and so on are listed.
The rest should be self explanatory.

To learn more about Mac OS X: Helpful Information for Any Mac User by GGJstudios

PS: The Mac App Store (MAS) is an online store for Mac OS X / OS X applications, not for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) apps.

R3fr3sh

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2013
thanks so much. I'm very disappointed with apple. They really should have made it simple by placing this in the App Store... instead of itunes...

Nov 28, 2010
located
thanks so much. I'm very disappointed with apple. They really should have made it simple by placing this in the App Store... instead of itunes...

But then again, iTunes came first, then came the iTunes Store, then came the iPhone, which was managed via iTunes (as it also was an iPod), then came the App Store one year later, and two years after that, the Mac App Store arrived.

They should have made it simple by introducing an iPhone, iPad, iPad managing application, but then again, it is Apple after all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.