Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnnyW2001

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
Usually there's a thread of all the differences between each version, but I've not been able to find it, so I'm creating one. Please post the differences you've noticed!

I'll start...

• New ringtones and alerts sounds
  • New lock sound (added echo)
  • No unlock sound (it's been removed)
  • New charge sound
  • New Siri "mic" sound
  • 33 new wallpapers

Last edited:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Usually there's a thread of all the differences between each version, but I've not been able to find it, so I'm creating one. Please post the differences you've noticed!

I'll start...

• New ringtones and alerts sounds
  • New unlock sound
  • New charge sound
  • New Siri "mic" sound
  • 34 new wallpapers
Don't think there's any unlock sound at all. Now lock sound...that might be a different story.

hrrslmpk

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2013
When scrolling through app windows in the multitasker which ever app preview window is near the middle it'll snap to it instead of just going past it. Siri is noticeably faster than it was in beta 6. I'm able to download apps again!

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
I'm just glad the sound it makes when you plug the phone in is now much easier on the ears. The numbers of times I've disturbed my wife when plugging my phone in late at night (when I've forgotten to stick it on silent)…

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
i'm really surprised no one even made a thread for it. Usually it's a race to see who can get it up the fastest (no pun intended)

WJKramer

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2008
iTunes radio you can now select if the station plays "Hits - Variety - Discovery". Cool!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.