Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

narutoninjakid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
New Jersey
Was looking into getting a bad ESN iPhone 5 to use as an iPod. Prices for the new iPod really dropped. When i First bought mine its was about $380 but now on eBay they go for about $250. So I can get a Bad ESN iPhone I see some ranging from $300 -$400 for a 32gb model. Other than eBay do you guys know of any other sights where you can buy bad ESN iPhone's ? and No I don't wan to purchase stolen ones lol.

FlyUnlock.com

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2013
Was looking into getting a bad ESN iPhone 5 to use as an iPod. Prices for the new iPod really dropped. When i First bought mine its was about $380 but now on eBay they go for about $250. So I can get a Bad ESN iPhone I see some ranging from $300 -$400 for a 32gb model. Other than eBay do you guys know of any other sights where you can buy bad ESN iPhone's ? and No I don't wan to purchase stolen ones lol.

I use google to find such things. You have to limit the search to last 24 hours or last week and it will give you the results you want. Just hit it with something like USED IPHONE BAD ESN

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Craigslist and eBay. The Sprint bad ESN iPhones will usually be the cheapest. Just search for Sprint bad ESN iPhone 5 on eBay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.