Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

al404

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Novara, Italy
Hi i use billings since a couple of years now, but today i discover that is discontinued and it doesn't seem to be able to run on 10.9

the suggest to go with billings pro, but i don't want a cloud yearly based software
they also have a self hosted, but i didn't really like to discover today they discontinued the software i use to track my work next year the may discontinued the self hosted one

the good things about this software is that allows me to easily do quotes with multiple details and than track my time as i develop on each voice

wich alternative can i consider?

robo456

macrumors 6502
Mar 3, 2008
New Jersey
Doh... I had an older version of Billings (3.0, I think?) and actually I was looking to upgrade it today... that's sad news they're discontinuing it. I used it just for simple time tracking and invoicing, I didn't need anything hardcore; certainly don't do enough work to justify cloud/monthly subscriptions.

Looks like my search starts today!

--rob

al404

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Novara, Italy
This is an old post, billing keeps working on 10.9 they did say it would not but in my case i did find any option i could not use under 10.9

maybe the thought we would migrate to PRO

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.