Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 12, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1
edtorious
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to edtorious Send a message via Yahoo to edtorious
Video Buffering problems

Hello, I'm having problems watching videos on websites either on Safari or Chrome browsers. I always get the constant video buffer for some reason to the point it's almost unwatchable and sometimes it won't play at all. I'm using an iMac and Time Capsule as my wifi router. I don't have my backups turned on automatically. My ISP is Cox Cable and when I tested my speed, I get about 23 mpbs download. I thought the problem would be on the browsers but when loading websites both Safari and Chrome are fast, never crashed except only when I'm watching videos that I get the buffer, even at the lowest resolutions.

I checked my flash player settings but I don't know anything on the settings there that will make the videos not buffer that much? Please advise. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"Excellence I try to achieve, Perfection is 's business..."
edtorious is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
buffering, chrome, flash player, safari, video