Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
Hi I'm waiting for iOS7 but wondering if someone knows if there's been any updates to do not disturb?

I'm thinking more flexibility, additional time settings rather than just 1, ability to create more groups on iPhone, edit them etc.

It's a great feature and I use it basically overnight to stop alerts etc from forums, but allow important contacts phone and text in case.

But I set the group up on my iMac, and cannot see who's in it, edit it in my iPhone.
Thanks

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
It does need further expansion.

I'd LOVE if you could let it allow texts from the Favourites list like you can with calls.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
It does need further expansion.

I'd LOVE if you could let it allow texts from the Favourites list like you can with calls.

Doesn't that happen now? I thought whatever group you allowed through then texts and calls came through even if its enabled?

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
Seems to be just calls.

So it does, I thought it let texts through from allowed contacts as well, wish it did as I use DND for when I'm on night shift, but want texts from certain family members in emergency.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.