Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D4Fox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
Hey guys I took the plunge and install the GM version on my iphone 5 (verizon). I set the phone as new and now I cant seem to sync the pics back to my phone. I did sync all my pics before the install in iPhoto. I cant drag them back to my device in iPhoto and was wondering if there is an alternative application that I can use on the Mac to put the pics back.

I dont want to use iTunes (1) because i dont have version 11.1 yet, and (2) I dont want to tie my phone to one computer.

I tried to use DoubeTwist but my phone is listed as read-only :-(

Any suggestions...well any free suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey guys I took the plunge and install the GM version on my iphone 5 (verizon). I set the phone as new and now I cant seem to sync the pics back to my phone. I did sync all my pics before the install in iPhoto. I cant drag them back to my device in iPhoto and was wondering if there is an alternative application that I can use on the Mac to put the pics back.

I dont want to use iTunes (1) because i dont have version 11.1 yet, and (2) I dont want to tie my phone to one computer.

I tried to use DoubeTwist but my phone is listed as read-only :-(

Any suggestions...well any free suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

Dropbox. Open a free account upload your pics and use the Dropbox iOS app to bring it down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.