Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stlredbird

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 24, 2009
I have a iPhone 4 so I think it's finally time for an upgrade. I don't want to have to hunt one down after launch, so when do you think supply will be high enough that you can just walk into any best buy and get one?

James717

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2013
I have a iPhone 4 so I think it's finally time for an upgrade. I don't want to have to hunt one down after launch, so when do you think supply will be high enough that you can just walk into any best buy and get one?

November?

December?

Definitely be plentiful by January.

Call and reserve one.

Won't be too impossible. Good luck!

nickftw8686

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2011
I know this is kinda different, but i went to a best buy at open near me f or the ipad mini, ipad 4 launch and had no issues getting the devices... I assume they handle the phones the same, but I might be wrong lol

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
All depends on demand vs supply.

As soon as you can provide concrete forecasts for those, we can provide an answer to your question. :)

fark

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2013

Why would you think anyone on MR would know this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.