Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
Almost sounds like a self promotion...

Either way, you need to check your links again. The £145 thing is a 2-3 full on grooming treatment it sounds like, including nails, eyebrows, and hair.

Their haircuts are £40, which is $63.50 and not too off from what I've heard people pay for hair cuts.

I'll stick to my un-manicured nails, not out of control eyebrows, and $15 (w/ tip) hair cuts.

iphonehype

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Almost sounds like a self promotion... .

Lol look into the company they work with Ted Baker. If that was my company, I wouldn't be on here asking for self promotion. I think they do pretty well.

Plus its the UK specifically London. If this was self promotion I wouldn't be on this forum haha.

Yeh. Do you think its worth it ? I am thinking about this over, and over again. I've had a **** year, and things are getting better this month for me thanks god. Just feel like a treat.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
If I spent that much as a treat to myself, it would be on a bottle of single-malt Scotch, not a haircut or grooming treatment. That's what I'd do. YMMV.

Basically you should do what you like, not base it on what someone on a forum says you should like.

4JNA

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2006
looking for trash files
kut?

cut my own. have for years.

now cut my boys hair as well.

i'd cut yours for half that if you want to fly over here. hope you like short and stuff...

we have 'Buddy Guy' and good barbecue. Chicago blues and brews and cuts FTW!

Last edited:

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
Personally I would never pay that much for something like that. However I would spend that much or more on something that I actually enjoy so if it is something that you want to do, go for it, it's your money so you are the one that can decide if it is worth it to you.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
I had extensions put in when I was younger. Cost me about £75 15 years ago. It was a one off though. I usually pay around £15 these days. It's not my idea of a treat, but each to his own.

Kissaragi

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2006
If I spent that much as a treat to myself, it would be on a bottle of single-malt Scotch, not a haircut or grooming treatment. That's what I'd do. YMMV.

Basically you should do what you like, not base it on what someone on a forum says you should like.

£10 for a hair cut and £135 left to buy a really good single malt! I like your thinking!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.