Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DoctorFedora

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Because it is the newest version of the system software, and third-party developers will take advantage of APIs introduced by it.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 90

Impuls3101

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2013
I am upgrading because when I sync my phone it will bug me to upgrade. I will also receive a weekly notification that an update is ready for me to install..

FFS this thread is useless. Just wait till you want downgrade to make a new post.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
I am upgrading because when I sync my phone it will bug me to upgrade. I will also receive a weekly notification that an update is ready for me to install..

First time this appears, just select not to be reminded again, very simple fix and certainly not a valid reason to upgrade.

And yes, i realize you were being sarcastic. :cool:

djtech42

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2012
Mason, OH
Haha, some people don't seem to get the joke. This is obviously supposed to mock all the "Why I'm NOT upgrading to iOS 7" threads where people just complain about some small thing and say that iOS 7 is terrible. The way this is simply stated makes it even better.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Haha, some people don't seem to get the joke. This is obviously supposed to mock all the "Why I'm NOT upgrading to iOS 7" threads where people just complain about some small thing and say that iOS 7 is terrible. The way this is simply stated makes it even better.

Nah. I don't think so.

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010

Stick to your day job OP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.