Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SethRogen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
Wondering if I should buy headphones or not in advance. Does the iPhone 5S come with headphones?

Iphone5preorder

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2012
LOL, people are just coming up with anything to create conversation. The website says what the phone comes with it. :D

I know. It's weird to think that people would rather take the time to login to a forum, make a thread, and check back for an answer as opposed to just going to apple.con and figuring it out in under 30 seconds.

Zepaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2010
MN
earpods are so 20012. I hear the 5S comes with a sound chip to implant in your jaw. Sends the vibrations up which your ear interprets as sound.

LithePanther

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2011
Im not sure. Does the iPhone 5s come with the iPhone 5s?

I don't think so. I think the box is going to contain a paper replica of an iPhone 5s that you will have to mail along with photo copies of: drivers license, SSN, passport, credit cards, online passwords, and your mother's mother's maiden name

Iphone5preorder

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2012
I don't think so. I think the box is going to contain a paper replica of an iPhone 5s that you will have to mail along with photo copies of: drivers license, SSN, passport, credit cards, online passwords, and your mother's mother's maiden name

Don't forget the metal detector you have to walk through and the dusting of molestation before you can pick it up in the store too.

Commy1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2013
I think this might be your first ever Apple purchase.
Yes, the 5S will come with Earpods. I give them 5 stars because they put out decent quality, isolated-ish sound, the fit is great and I've washed them twice and successfully revived them twice.
If wires aren't your think, there are a good number of decent Bluetooth headphones out there now. The pair I will be getting eventually will be the Jaybirds wireless buds.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
Don't knock OP, after all no more sim removal tool! :eek:

Next, extra$ for cable, charger. Wallpapers? $20! Is a slippery slope I tell ya.

karboN.6

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2010
Ny
Wondering if I should buy headphones or not in advance. Does the iPhone 5S come with headphones?

They use dolphin technology to transmit
The sound to our ear pods (dolphin frequency receptors) it's pretty advanced

----------

Does anyone know if the IPhone 5s will come with a screen? Or do we have to buy one?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.