Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPortable

macrumors newbie
Original poster
MacBooks are now the most expensive item in the world to buy with apple releasing the new, iPortable, it has an inbuilt printer, A fingerprint recognition system, a face recognition system and is able to pick-up radio frequencies from the military bases in Uganda from right here in Melbourne. It has a new hologram system where you can project a special 3D image or movie straight into thin air. It has a super hd double retina display with two layers on over 3 billion pixels on one screen. Apple has made this product the most prestigious laptop/notebook computer to ever be released to the world. With a 4 TB Flash Drive working at speeds of 900 MB/s this laptop is simply amazing. It has 20 GB of ram and runs off an endless battery that never runs out and dose not need to be charged. Apple has designed this battery of off a supplement called lithium ultra nitrate which charges itself as it goes much like a car battery or a motorbike battery. There are 4 HDMI ports 4 USB 3.0 ports, 2 thunderbolt ports and 1 ethernet port, not forgetting the studio grade inbuilt microphone and gold plated audio jack. The track pad is made from crystal and the keyboards outer shell/lining is made from 100% renewable plastic with sprinkles of gold flakes inbuilt into the keys for high durability which is unfortunately not able to se from the naked eyes point of view. This laptop comes in a 13" model a 15" model and a whopping 17" model. The prices start at 4.5K and range all the way up to 10K for the best of the best. The specs I described to you earlier were for the 15" model and they come in at around 7.5K. The most amazing thing about all of these computers is that the 13" model weighs less than the existing 2013 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display allowing ultra-portable and reliability. This is amazing to me as the thinest laptop I have ever had is the one I have now and I couldn't believe it, but now I hear this with all these specs and its just outstanding to see what apple can produce.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.