Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

ituneslogo.jpg
Ahead of today's release of iOS 7, Apple has just released iTunes 11.1 with support for iTunes Radio (U.S. only at launch), Genius Shuffle, and more.
This version of iTunes comes with several major new features, including:

iTunes Radio. iTunes Radio is a great new way to discover music. Choose from over 250 stations or start a new one from your favorite artist or song. Enjoy iTunes Radio ad-free once you subscribe to iTunes Match.

Genius Shuffle. Introducing a magical new way to experience your music library. Choose Genius Shuffle and iTunes instantly plays songs that go great together. Click it again to hear something new--enjoying your music has never been this easy.

Podcast Stations. You can now create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically with new episodes. Your stations, subscriptions, and current play position sync over iCloud to the Podcasts app.

Sync with iOS 7. You can now use iTunes to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 7. In addition, iTunes now makes it even easier to quickly organize and sync apps to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Note: If you are using OS X Mavericks, your book library can now be found in iBooks for Mac.
download_itunes_11_1.jpg
iTunes 11.1 is currently available through the iTunes download page and should be arriving in the Software Update tool within the Mac App Store shortly.

Article Link: Apple Releases iTunes 11.1 with iTunes Radio, Genius Shuffle and More

ck2875

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Brighton
Anyone know the build number (wondering whether I should update from the Mavericks DP 8 version)?

wgnoyes

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2011
Don't suppose they'll fix the issue where my album art is the size of a postage stamp on a 27" screen....

p3ncil

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2009
Last edited:

Vulkan

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2005
Useless, TX
As of 10:58 CST The download is available for Windows... I have tried refreshing on my mac and it still shows 11.05... This is on their download page, not the Software Update.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.