Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 18, 2013, 01:15 PM   #1
jordancrombie92
macrumors regular

iTunes 11.1: Genius Shuffle

Is this feature only available in the Genius Mixes playlist or is it applied throughout the whole of iTunes?
Old Sep 18, 2013, 02:44 PM   #2
AlbinoPigeon
macrumors member

You can find it in the Controls drop down menu, or hold down option to see the icon appear. It's really silly, no documentation and no obvious button. Almost like it's hidden, despite Apple claiming it's a main feature. They didn't even have any articles about it on their support website. Strange.
AlbinoPigeon is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2013, 05:45 PM   #3
jordancrombie92
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoPigeon View Post
You can find it in the Controls drop down menu, or hold down option to see the icon appear. It's really silly, no documentation and no obvious button. Almost like it's hidden, despite Apple claiming it's a main feature. They didn't even have any articles about it on their support website. Strange.
found it. thanks! i noticed there wasn't anything about it on the website. that is very strange. As much as I love Apple, at the minute they are really missing the boat on a few things...

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store