Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I bought my 32GB Space Gray at about 3:30 AM and it's shipped already!

The expected delivery date is the 30th but from my experience, they beat that date consistently. Can't wait!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 633

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
I ordered mine (silver 16gb expedited) around 4:20 am today, it just recently switched to "Shipped" and has a tracking number and everything, expected date of delivery is Monday the 23rd, so I'm definitely looking good for that!

:)

boshii

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I ordered mine (silver 16gb expedited) around 4:20 am today, it just recently switched to "Shipped" and has a tracking number and everything, expected date of delivery is Monday the 23rd, so I'm definitely looking good for that!

That's great!

I meant to expedite my shipping as well but in my haste I completely overlooked the option. I tried to talk to customer service about it and they said there's nothing they could do.

Oh well. I can wait.

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
Sorry to hear you can't switch shipping speed. But, the bright side is you'll have your new phone relatively soon anyways. (And, like you said, normal shipping speed often pleasantly surprises you with early deliveries) :) Hope you love it!

viperGTS

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2010

Did you enhance your shipping speed by any chance? :eek:

trife

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2012
Ordered one 16 gig Space Gray and one 16 gig Goooooooold.

Both have shipped and will be here on Monday. I never upgrade shipping because all my phones from TMO arrive the next day w/ UPS Ground. See, there are some benefits to living in middle America.

On another note, did anyone notice that they showed up early on the website?

viperGTS

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2010
Forgot to add: I just ordered mine for delivery in store, they told me it wouldn't even ship until Monday. :(

bumblehat

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Wow, T-Mobile is shipping already? Lucky! Us Verizon folks haven't heard anything but "processing" since last night.

trife

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2012
Didn't try before 3 AM but I did notice the site was running pretty smooth.

I noticed that, too. Honestly, I expected it to crash but I was really surprised how smooth it went. Kudos to T-Mobile.

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA
Hi everyone , Im from Bay Area California , order mine at 11:56 PM (09/19 ) online . Sign in first and wait to 12:01 AM to place an order but those 5S show up early on my screen :eek:.

Completely ordered at 12:13 AM and got status update : SHIPPED ( Estimated Monday 09/23 ) , but UPS ship next day , hopefully will come tomorrow :apple:

viperGTS

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2010
Hi everyone , Im from Bay Area California , order mine at 11:56 PM (09/19 ) online . Sign in first and wait to 12:01 AM to place an order but those 5S show up early on my screen :eek:.

Completely ordered at 12:13 AM and got status update : SHIPPED ( Estimated Monday 09/23 ) , but UPS ship next day , hopefully will come tomorrow :apple:

Did you order expedited shipping by any chance?

iPad2iWant

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2011
t-mobile adds insurance of 10$ per line for all financed iphones.

i was going to the store to pick up the tmo iphone, and because of that little surcharge decided against it. you can remove the insurance after 3 months, but that is an equivalent of overpaying 60$ for two phones. the store did not have the phone in stock anyway, so i will just wait for the phones to show-up in target and get it with 5% discount on the red card instead.

Demonface

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2012
Jersey/Miami

i was going to the store to pick up the tmo iphone, and because of that little surcharge decided against it. you can remove the insurance after 3 months, but that is an equivalent of overpaying 60$ for two phones. the store did not have the phone in stock anyway, so i will just wait for the phones to show-up in target and get it with 5% discount on the red card instead.

If I recall the same thing happened to me but I didnt mind , Still got the phone. Just have yo wait till it gets shipped. But I cant seem to track my order because it just doesnt work says page cant be loaded oe something like that.

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA
Did you order expedited shipping by any chance?

Yes , I did. The shipping option show when you add everything done , choosen fastest one and cost me $24 more . They show UPS expedited nextday , it mean tomorrow ( Next day delivery inclued Saturday ) but estimated is Monday . Hope come soon

If you buy in-store , they will add but they wont tell you , and you will know when ur bill coming . Thats my problem 2 months ago .

Now , T Mobile had JUMP! Better than insurance :apple:

CrzyP

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2012
My order status is still being processed with an estimated delivery of Sep 23. Hope it ships today. I bought mine at 6:30 AM mountain time.

kvnfo

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
My order status is still being processed with an estimated delivery of Sep 23. Hope it ships today. I bought mine at 6:30 AM mountain time.

Same, placed it this morning around 3:30am and it's still being processed. Hopefully this can get moving soon as I paid for saturday shipping...

bajaracing

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2009
I walked in to local t-mobile store. no line. lol they had 16g white/silver in stock. I opted for slate gray 64g model.

Arrival ETA is Wed :)

They gave me a 15% discount on monthly billing for having AAA too.

Doc69

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2005
I ordered my 32GB space gray 5S around 12:10 AM. The order status says shipped, but the tracking number doesn't seem to be in UPS' database yet. I find this strange since most people here who ordered after me, has already gotten confirmation of the delivery date. Mine still has the estimated delivery date of 9/30.

Update: Now it's updated and says estimated delivery date 9/26. Oh well, I had hoped for delivery faster than that, as I ordered 12:05 AM.

Last edited:

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA
I ordered my 32GB space gray 5S around 12:10 AM. The order status says shipped, but the tracking number doesn't seem to be in UPS' database yet. I find this strange since most people here who ordered after me, has already gotten confirmation of the delivery date. Mine still has the estimated delivery date of 9/30.

I got my delivery date of 09/23 , but when check with UPS , it's still nothing .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.