Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipoddin

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Los Angeles
Ok, this is weird, I think.

Opening camera from lockscreen by sliding up and at the top of the screen when the camera loads, I see settings for HDR and Flash and switching camera.

Opening camera from the app or control center and it's just a black bar across the top whne the camera loads. Switching between any photo mode does nothing. Neither flash settings, HDR or switching cameras appears.

Anyone else seeing or not seeing this?

UPDATE: Weird, I swiped away the app in the multitasking window, reopened from the camera app, and the settings appeared at the top of the screen.

Last edited:

RTWG

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2008
Ok, this is weird, I think.

Opening camera from lockscreen by sliding up and at the top of the screen when the camera loads, I see settings for HDR and Flash and switching camera.

Opening camera from the app or control center and it's just a black bar across the top whne the camera loads. Switching between any photo mode does nothing. Neither flash settings, HDR or switching cameras appears.

Anyone else seeing or not seeing this?

That must be a bug, because it's working as expected for me.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Also, there's a software update that you can apply - v7.0.1.

ipoddin

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Los Angeles
That must be a bug, because it's working as expected for me.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Also, there's a software update that you can apply - v7.0.1.

Just posted an update. Force quit the app and it came back when reopening. Def a bug. Ah, I see the update, I'll apply that too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.