Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Karpfish

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
I'm looking for a short trial membership, 3 days or whatever they offer. Members can usually send them out. Does anyone belong to Equinox? If so, would you be willing to help me out and send me a trial membership?

Please let me know. A PM would be easiest.

Thanks!

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I'm looking for a short trial membership, 3 days or whatever they offer. Members can usually send them out. Does anyone belong to Equinox? If so, would you be willing to help me out and send me a trial membership?

Please let me know. A PM would be easiest.

Thanks!

For the sake of the uninformed among us (that means me:p), could you explain what Equinox is...

4JNA

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2006
looking for trash files
calories in must equal or be less than calories out.

or you could just eat healthy, exercise, and send me all your money.

you could just send me most of your money for a few days if you want a trial.

happy to help. :)

Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
For the sake of the uninformed among us (that means me:p), could you explain what Equinox is...

Yes, the same question occurred to me......

Me, when I read the post, I had thought in terms of measurement of the Earth's year, or in terms of astronomy, both topics of interest to me; indeed, judging by the march of the annual calendar, we are at just at one of the two precise periods now when the term Equinox is normally applied.

Nevertheless, a profound thanks to those who deigned to supply an answer.

Gutwrench

Suspended
Jan 2, 2011
I've never heard of them either. Nice website. Expensive. $180 + month. I'll stick with Life Time at $110 for my wife and me. She uses it 3-4 hours per day 5-6 days a week. She lives there. Great class selections, excellent facilities and equipment.

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
I've never heard of them either. Nice website. Expensive. $180 + month. I'll stick with Life Time at $110 for my wife and me. She uses it 3-4 hours per day 5-6 days a week. She lives there. Great class selections, excellent facilities and equipment.

It's £180 pm in London ($288.34)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.