Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Went in today and waited in line for 30 mins they told be they had plenty in stock. When I was up they said they cannot do early upgrades. I asked to speak to manager and he confirmed it. I can only do a new line of service. No early upgrades or buy at full price (which i can understand). Sickens me ATT treats its long time customers this way so they can make a new buck/meet quotas off a new contract. They are about as greasy as car salesman and lawyers.

blader258

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2010
Went in today and waited in line for 30 mins they told be they had plenty in stock. When I was up they said they cannot do early upgrades. I asked to speak to manager and he confirmed it. I can only do a new line of service. No early upgrades or buy at full price (which i can understand). Sickens me ATT treats its long time customers this way so they can make a new buck/meet quotas off a new contract. They are about as greasy as car salesman and lawyers.

What the hell did a lawyer ever do to you in order to make you equate them to a car salesman?

Steviejobz

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2010
SoCal

Entitled much? You just think they are going to give out an early upgrade? It's a company after all. Go become a Sprint customer and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

S

syd430

I'm having a very hard time equating the title of the post to the content of the post.

Ajones330

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
SEC Country
I wouldn't say Att as a whole. Yesterday there were probably many people with that same issue dealing with bad reps from every carrier. It happens and I hate it happened for you. Maybe call in and ask for the number of the area sales manager and voice your issue. Early upgrades were in fact allowed with the $250 fee. I'm sure something can be done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.