Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 21, 2013, 01:43 PM   #1
marysville
macrumors member

google earth not down loading

I have an iMac, running OS 10.8.5. As Goggle Earth was crashing, I have tried to down load version 7.1. It seems to download, but nothing appears on my Mac. Poof! Into the either I guess.
I even have it on my iPhone 4S.
Why won't it stick in my Mac?
marysville is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2013, 11:13 AM   #2
Weaselboy
macrumors P6

It should be in your Downloads folder.

Open Finder and hit shift-command-g then paste ~/Downloads into the popup and enter. That will take you to your default downloads folder where you should see the Google Earth installer DMG. Double click the installer to open it and run the installer.
Weaselboy is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store