Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gewawd

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2013
Asia
I've had this iPad mini since July. I wish to sell it so I can upgrade to the second generation when it becomes available, probably in early November.

I baby this thing to death and I'm including a Targus Click-In iPad mini Case on the sale. Does anybody know an outlet where I can put my mini up for sale? I'm from Manila, BTW.

Additionally, is anybody aware of current resell values for this 16GB Wi-Fi only model?

keatth

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2013
I've had this iPad mini since July. I wish to sell it so I can upgrade to the second generation when it becomes available, probably in early November.

I baby this thing to death and I'm including a Targus Click-In iPad mini Case on the sale. Does anybody know an outlet where I can put my mini up for sale? I'm from Manila, BTW.

Additionally, is anybody aware of current resell values for this 16GB Wi-Fi only model?

ebay, craigslist, amazon

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado

Gazelle won't give you much. You are better off selling on Craigslist or eBay.

For my 32GB AT&T Mini, Gazelle would give me $260 in flawless condition. For yours, excellent shape would be $160.

Gjwilly

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2011
SF Bay Area
Give PowerMax a shot.
They only give store credit but since you're going to be buying an other one anyway it might be worth it.
They usually give more than the places that give cash and they don't charge sales tax when you do buy the new one.

cobrawang

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2013
good info,Yeah the post above sort of covers it
9.gif

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
craiglist has no fees and the people there are less informed then other sites. :D

Most people don't check rumor sites or know apple is having a ipad event in September and don't care. When I got my iphone 5s on friday some old couple was going to buy a mini and I told them to wait. They didn't even know they updated the ipads haha. Like they are magically future proof

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.