Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old Sep 28, 2013, 04:22 AM   #1
Oneill
macrumors newbie

[Help]Apple Developer Program Enrollment Warning!

I'm 18 years old from Israel yesterday I purchased the apple developer program and had to wait few hours till I get the activation code when I got it I had to enter it and then this warning showed:
"We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership.
We have received your purchase information and will email you shortly to verify additional details." btw so far I haven't received email from Apple.
it shown in my visa details that apple took 99$!
Anyone experienced it? if so May I have the chance to be part of the Apple developers community?
Oneill is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2013, 09:51 PM   #2
firewood
macrumors 603

I've heard that sometimes to help make sure it's you, and not someone impersonating you, they email and ask you to fax their office a copy of your government issued ID. Could just be a random spot check. Usually nothing to worry about. Check your email during the next few business days.
firewood is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2013, 10:19 PM   #3
MeUnix
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneill View Post
I'm 18 years old from Israel yesterday I purchased the apple developer program and had to wait few hours till I get the activation code when I got it I had to enter it and then this warning showed:
"We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership.
We have received your purchase information and will email you shortly to verify additional details." btw so far I haven't received email from Apple.
it shown in my visa details that apple took 99$!
Anyone experienced it? if so May I have the chance to be part of the Apple developers community?
The same thing happened to me when I first purchased my Apple Developer's licenses. It took a couple business days for them to send me an email asking for further identification. Nothing to worry about.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 11:43 AM   #4
Oneill
macrumors newbie

Thanks guys thought it was a serious problem!
Oneill is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng