Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mech63s

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
I called radio shack and walked in and bought it. I didn't figure they would have any. They had 2 or 3 left.

Mech63s

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
I wasn't going to get one. I was thinking of hanging on to my 4s for another year. I kinda got a wild hair and called around. Walmart, sold out. AT&T store, sold out. Called Radio shack and the had a couple of them. Hmmm heck I went and picked one up.

----------

Yah I know I guess I was lazy... I should have posted in an existing thread. Thanks for pointing that out.

BillyTrimble

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2013
I wasn't going to get one. I was thinking of hanging on to my 4s for another year. I kinda got a wild hair and called around. Walmart, sold out. AT&T store, sold out. Called Radio shack and the had a couple of them. Hmmm heck I went and picked one up.

----------

Yah I know I guess I was lazy... I should have posted in an existing thread. Thanks for pointing that out.

This a very heartwarming story. Thanks for sharing. I'd like to see more threads with more heartwarming stories of how people got their phones and the thought processes that person went through in making the decision to get the phone. Also detailed description of how the color and memory choices were made.

rockitdog

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2013
Seems like with a little effort the are definitely available if you know what you're doing. I was able to get my hands on a gray 32 GB last night. Pretty simple actually.

iBueno

macrumors member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom
OP: Considering how hard it is for people to get their hands on a unit even 1 week+ after launch, you did well - glad you've got your phone, I received my unit on Saturday morning (9am), didn't open until Saturday night (10pm), just waiting on the other halfs phone now.

Cute? Keep bumping it egh? There is no post count on these forums dude.

You're wrong; go to the profile of a user and for example (you), you'll see this:

Total Posts
Total Posts: 113
Posts Per Day: 0.20

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.